Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content | Leap to Bottom

Anonymous: Ferguson Killer Cop Darren Wilson 'Linked to KKK Ghoul Squad'

23.11.14

Anonymous: Ferguson Killer Cop Darren Wilson 'Linked to KKK Ghoul Squad': According to a statement, the group says it has not published the evidence as it believes it would endanger the life of the person who provided it. Having handed over the evidence, the source emailed, pleading for Anonymous not to publish the information:



"This has gotten out of control. They want to kill you. And after you release this information, they will want to kill me. I am scared for my life right now. I am begging you to please do not release the information that I gave. I'm afraid that because the information I provided is so specific, that it will definitely be traced back to me, and I will be in danger. I am a long time supporter of Anonymous, and have trusted you with my identity. Now I feel my life is in your hands. I'm begging you please. I have a family to think of."


Anonymous says that it has been trying to independently verify the claims but has so far been unable to do so to their satisfaction.


Read the full article … 

Dispatch: Aboriginal Press Media Group  |   Permalink  |   [23.11.14]  |   0 comments

6648639963730747069

»  {Newer-Posts} {Older-Posts}  «

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 / 23.11.14 / 2014/11/#6648639963730747069




Aboriginal News Group

Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates




This is an Ad-Free Newswire


#ReportHate
============
Southern Poverty Law Center


This site uses the Blogspot Platform



Impressum

Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.