Extremist Zack Davies jailed after trying to behead Asian dentist in Tesco as 'revenge for Lee Rigby' - Mirror Online: Trending
Next Labour leader
Extremist Zack Davies jailed after trying to behead Asian dentist in Tesco as 'revenge for Lee Rigby'
12:02, 11 September 2015
Updated 12:36, 11 September 2015
By Gary Porter
Davies, 26, will have to spend a minimum of 14 years behind bars after he carried out the vicious racially-motivated attack on Dr Sarandev Bhambra
CPS CCTV of Zack Davies walking into a Tesco
Savage: CCTV of Zack Davies walking into the Tesco store before the attack
A far right extremist who "intended to behead" an Asian dentist when he attacked the man with a machete in Tesco has been sentenced to life in prison.
Zack Davies, 26, shouted, "White power", "This is revenge" and "This is for Lee Rigby", as he launched the savage attack on 24-year-old Sikh Dr Sarandev Bhambra.
He was found guilty of attempted murder in June of this year.
Davies, who described Jihadi John as an “inspiration”, launched a hammer and machete attack at Mold’s Tesco supermarket in January.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.