Hidden Camera Gets Justice, Cop Sentenced to Prison for Beating: [thefreethoughtproject.com] Honolulu, HI — A former police officer was sentenced to prison on Friday after a surveillance video caught him brutally beating two innocent men and hospitalizing one of them. The two officers who witnessed the assault have also been charged with trying to conceal the crime and lying to FBI investigators.
On September 5, 2014, officers Vincent Morre, Nelson Tamayori, and former reserve officer Joseph Becera arrived at a Honolulu game room to serve a warrant. In an unprovoked attack, Morre suddenly kicked Jordan Topinio in the head while the innocent man was sitting on a stool. After failing to locate their target, Morre is seen on surveillance video losing his temper and attacking patrons.
Sitting next to Topinio, Francisco Franson remains on his stool and not resisting when Morre begins punching him in the face and kicking him in the chest. After viciously beating Franson, Morre kicks Topinio in the face causing him to fall off his chair. As Morre walks away, he throws a metal stool that hits Topinio in the head, requiring stitches.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.