Israeli settler praised for throwing pork on body of Palestinian | The Electronic Intifada - Proposals to deter “terrorists” by desecrating their bodies with pork are common among right-wing extremists in Israel and the US. But in Israel, these extremists are provided with serious platforms and are now making the tactic a reality.
On 13 October, The Jerusalem Post published a letter demanding that Israel “scatter small pieces of pork everywhere Muslim rock throwers gather.” The letter writer, Ariella Finder, also suggested that Israel spray Palestinian demonstrators with pork fat and bury those it kills “in unmarked graves — with a piece of pork fat.”
“It is time to stop being politically correct and worried about what the world thinks of us,” Finder proclaimed.
Advocates of such bizarre and macabre tactics seem to believe that the prohibition on eating pork that Muslims, just like Jews, observe, means contact with pork is a particularly powerful insult, or deterrent, to Muslims.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.