Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content | Leap to Bottom

SAPD officer suspended for 'want to kill people and not go to jail?... I love my job' Facebook post - San Antonio Express-News

11.12.15

SAPD officer suspended for 'want to kill people and not go to jail?... I love my job' Facebook post - San Antonio Express-News: Officer Daryl A. Carle received the punishment after SAPD found a Facebook post on Carle's profile in August, suspension documents show.

“I love my job!!! They said you want kill people and not go to jail?? I said “F--- ya, Who don’t?... They said you afraid of the jungle?? I said “I ain’t scared of sh--... I’ve been wanting go jungle since watched that Predator movie…I love my job!!!!!! Lol," the post said, records show.

SAPD Chief William McManus said in a sit-down interview Wednesday that Carle told him the origin of the post was a quote from a YouTube video series.

The series, “Action Figure Therapy,” which posts funny and sometimes vulgar videos of action figures ranting about military and tactical topics. (The linked video contains NSFW language.)


Read the full article … 

Dispatch: Aboriginal Press Media Group  |   Permalink  |   [11.12.15]  |   0 comments

257433277964618789

»  {Newer-Posts} {Older-Posts}  «

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 / 11.12.15 / 2015/12/#257433277964618789




Aboriginal News Group

Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates




This is an Ad-Free Newswire


#ReportHate
============
Southern Poverty Law Center


This site uses the Blogspot Platform



Impressum

Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.