'Suspension proceedings' begin after photos of Citadel cadets in - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather: A person with knowledge of what's going on and knowledge of the school's rituals between upperclassmen and freshmen said administrators and officers are trying to assess the situation. The person also said the incident took place in one of the barracks at The Citadel, and that based on the way the men in white hoods are standing, they are likely first year students, knows as "knobs," and this could be considered a form of hazing.
Discussion on Yik Yak, another social media app popular among college students, shows that a mandatory meeting was called by administrators for Thursday morning. That's where the study body as a whole learned of the incident.
But the photos appear to have been found by accident.
According to a post made late Wednesday night, a woman said she was approached by a guy she did not know on several social media platforms who reportedly told her "I always wanted a black girl."
The woman says in the post she stopped replying to his advances, but when she looked at her Snapchat feed she could see his story on her feed. When she looked at the story, she could see the photos and videos of the Citadel cadets singing and laughing.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.