Gadchiroli villagers face wrath of C-60 team after Naxals murder constable - Times of India: The squad stormed into the Reknar village, around five kilometers from Hedri, early morning dragging out people from their homes. The villagers were assembled at the Ghotul or community centre before the commandos started raining blows on them mercilessly using hands and also canes. Several women were also beaten in their home as the menfolk were dragged out.
Ranu Pungati, in his teens, was the worst victim when red chilli powder was thrust down his throat. Unconfirmed sources also claimed that Pungati, who worked at family owned farm, had to be rushed to hospital when some chilli powder was also smeared and pushed into his anus.
Dasrath Usendi, a local farmer, said four villagers bore the brunt of police atrocity while others were slapped and kicked.
"After having vented their wrath, police also whisked away four people to their post but released them in the evening," he said "A day later, villagers lodged protest before tehsildar and sub-divisional police officer (SDPO) but nothing happened," he said.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.