Maricheweu International : After 15 days of hunger strike Mapuche Political Prisoners have already lost over 10 kilos in weight:
2nd PUBLIC STATEMENT MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS ON HUNGER STRIKE
At 15 days after starting the hunger strike for our just demands, we maintain our determination to continue to the end to achieve our goals.
To the National and International public opinion, to the communities in resistance, we, the Mapuche political prisoners on hunger strike, sequestered in Angol prison, declare:
Kiñe: 15 days after starting the hunger strike for our just demands, we maintain our determination to continue to the end to achieve our goals.
Epu: According to a Medical Report, conducted by Dr. Paul Millaleo, April 4, indicating:
Luis Marileo Cariqueo, "a patient with a history of having had hepatitis C two months ago, with deterioration of his health due to five earlier hunger strikes, the patient has visual disturbances, tremors when moving, persistent back pain and cramp in his legs. 9700 grams weight loss corresponding to 11, 25% of body weight".
Cristian Levinao Melinao, "patient with a history with deterioration of his health due to 8 previous hunger strikes, the patient has occasional headaches, cramps in legs and arms, occasional tremors of lower limbs, states to feel permanently cold, also has back pain and lumbar vision, occasional cough. 8400 grams weight loss, corresponding to 10, 89% of body weight".
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.