2 Year Old Minnesota Native American Child Killed in White Foster Home – Biological Family Outraged: [medicalkidnap.com] A Bemidji man accused of killing his 2-year-old foster daughter has a criminal record that would have prevented him from being a care provider under a law signed this month by President Obama, records show.
Nathan Daniel Jackson, whose home had a foster license from the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe, has been charged with two counts of second-degree manslaughter. He’s accused of leaving the girl, Kira Friedman, unattended in a shower with an 18-gallon plastic bin on June 5, according to the criminal complaint.
Jackson told police that he left the girl in the shower and when he returned found her in the bin, which was full of water. Police found Kira in the basement of a home with bruises to her head and body and blood draining out of her nose. A preliminary autopsy found that the girl drowned.
Both Jackson’s girlfriend, Amanda White, and his sister told police they were concerned he was using methamphetamine or other drugs.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.