INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION CONFERENCE - Association on American Indian Affairs
The Association on American Indian Affairs is pleased to announce that the INDIGENOUS INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION CONFERENCE: “Shifting the Burden”
will take place this year at the Isleta Resort & Casino in Albuquerque, NM, September 26-27, 2016. We welcome participants to come together to learn, share,
and discuss the very important cultural and human rights issue of Indigenous International Repatriation.
Conference Hotel Rate: $99/per night
Rate Code: AOA0916 (Also, state that you are attending the AAIA International Repatriation Conference.)
Hotel Block available until full.
Book your hotel room for the conference here.
Who Should Attend?
We welcome Tribal Elders, Indigenous Traditionalists & Spiritual
Leaders, Indigenous Repatriation Representatives, Native Nations,
Indigenous Peoples, Federal Agencies,
Government Representatives, Tribal Members, and other interested
participants, and look forward to having you participate in the
Submit the CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM online here
or print out a PDF form here.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.