Financial Appeal for April 22 Lynne Stewart MEMORIAL | Moorbey'z Blog:
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:59:41 -0700
From: RALPH POYNTER firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Appeal Lynne Stewart MEMORIAL – April 22 fundraiser.
I’m reaching out to ask for your support for my online fundraiser:
“Financial Appeal Lynne Stewart MEMORIAL – April 22. Saturday,
Saint Peters Church at Lex. Av & 54th St” Time to be announced
There are a few ways to help:
1. Donate – Everything helps. Even small donations have a big impact.
2. Post to Facebook – The more people who hear about us, the more likely we are to meet our target.
3. Share with your community – Call your friends, tell your co-workers, make an announcement at your organization’s event to spread the word.
Generosity has zero platform fees, so your donation goes farther to help us reach our goal.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.