Turkish pro-government media on Netherlands crisis: 'Nazi Dogs' - Kom News: Opposition media has reported that the offensive headlines and rhetoric adopted in the articles reflected the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP)’s ‘provocative’ discourse.
The Netherlands cancelled Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu’s flight into Rotterdam on Saturday. The foreign minister was expected to attend a meeting with Turkish expatriates on the upcoming constitutional referendum in Turkey. Separately, F. Betul Sayan Kaya, the Minister of Family and Social Policies, was stopped by armed Dutch police near Rotterdam’s Turkish Consulate in the Netherlands on Sunday.
After the incidents, President Erdogan and government ministers made statements that were severely critical and insulted Dutch officials. President Erdogan said they were “Nazi remnants and fascists,” while Mevlut Cavusoglu employing a sexist rhetoric told them “to be men”.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.