Thousands of Dêrik people take to streets revolting | ANHA - The co-chair of the Constituent Council of the Federal Democratic Union System Mansour al-Saloum said” I strongly denounce Turkish state attacks on Qereçox, our martyrs have left us a glorious history as they are martyrs of freedom and humanity”.
Al-Saloum added” the Turkish aggression is targeting again the voice of truth in their attack on Rojava Radio an Şengal Voice, we came to plant flowers in Rojava, but they planted explosives in front of our children”, al-Saloum also appealed to the global coalition to put an end to the Turkish occupation attacks on the forces that are fighting IS.
The speeches finished, theologists and Intellectuals Union in Dêrik read statement denouncing Turkish attacks on Qereçox, and called the free world and all the humanity to hold the criminal Erdogan responsible before international courts for his crimes against Kurdish people and the region’s peoples.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.