Palm Island Mayor compares Australia Day with the Jewish Holocaust | Welcome To Country: The final question asked by Councillor Lacey was, “Do the Jewish celebrate the Holocaust”? To which he answered, “No, they remember the sad part of it.” This was published in the Courier Mail almost four weeks ago in an article titled: Australia Day date: Brisbane has no plans to change, says Graham Quirk.
Do you see what is happening here? This is yet another case of mainstream media trying to manipulate the national conversation. When an Indigenous person says what the Palm Island mayor said, the story stops dead in its tracks. The media only want to portray the Australia Day debate as coming solely from “lefties” and green groups etc.
The media also loves to find the odd blackfulla who loves Australia day as well. I’m sure you would have heard about those stories right? Well if you want to throw a spanner in the works of mainstream media manipulation, you can help us out by sharing this story. Let’s keep the true conversation going from the original source.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.