UN Envoy Denounces Child’s Brutal Murder By Israeli Fanatics In Nablus - International Middle East Media Center: He added that the crime carried a political motive, and demanded Israel to apprehend the killers who attacked the family with firebombs, and wrote “revenge” graffiti. He also and expressed his condolences to the family.
“I strongly denounce and condemn this criminal act; we should never allow such crimes, hatred and violence to continue to happen,” Mladinov added, “The killers must be apprehended, and prosecuted.”
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas also denounced the attack, and said the Israeli government is fully responsible for this crime.
Abbas: "Israeli Government Must Be Held Accountable for Baby’s Death In Nablus"
Presidency spokesperson, Nabil Abu Rodeina said, "the crime would never have happened without Israel’s protection of criminal fanatic settlers, and its ongoing construction and expansion of illegal settlements."
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.