My Health is Sexy | My Health is How I Show My Love: Being responsible for your own health builds stronger communities and stronger relationships. Making an HIV test a routine part of your health care promotes a healthy sex life and a healthy relationship for you and your partner, whether you identify as two-spirited or straight. When diagnosed early, modern treatment can significantly decrease the amount of virus in the blood and sexual fluids, thereby stopping the transmission of HIV by 96 per cent and improving health outcomes.
And thanks to medical advances, a positive result can be treated to ensure you live a normal, healthy life. Treatment for HIV is available at no cost and can suppress the virus and prevent transmission, keeping communities — and relationships — healthy. It all starts with an HIV test.
If you do not feel comfortable visiting a local clinic, or asking your doctor for an HIV test, or asking about any issues surrounding gay men’s health, health outreach nurses are also available across the Interior Health region to provide discreet, confidential, and non-judgmental HIV testing. Call 1-866-778-7736 to arrange a test today.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.