DA Racism: The arrogance of the DA parliamentarian for calling for return of the painful and dehumanizing system of apartheid administered by PW Botha proves beyond doubt that the DA is the bastion of racism which took over from the National Party post 1994.
Incidentally this is a repeat of the remarks made by Alister Sparks who described the founding father of apartheid in the same vein as Hellen Zille, when addressing the congress of DA. The same can be said of the contemptuous racist insult by Mike Waters of the DA who depicted ANC voters as dogs last year. Nobody can deny that the majority of ANC voters derive from those who were collectively degraded and brutalized by apartheid state and their vast majority are black.
This racist narrative of the DA is at the centre of DA values that have been camouflaged by renting blacks as a public relations exercise and to confuse voters. It is not a mistake that DA is using National Party strategy of employing black sellouts who are marketing agents of white rule and apologists of apartheid. The political DNA of the DA derives from the erstwhile NP and the DA its successor.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.