Trigger Happy Chicago Cops Still Run the City - New America Media: An irate Sam Adam Jr., another of Jones’ lawyers, said the police didn’t clean up her blood after killing her. Adam invited reporters inside the home to see the dried blood.
The comments shocked the already angry crowd who wore “Black Lives Matter” buttons, “[Chicago Mayor] Rahm [Emanuel]Has Failed Us” t-shirts and passed out fliers with the headline “Outrage” in bold black type that related the deadly shooting of Jones and Quintonio LeGrier, Jones’ upstairs neighbor. Some of the protesters carried a cloth poster with the names and faces of black men shot to death by police. Many said if they call the police for help, the police will kill them.
The entire event played out as neighbors stood on their porches with their arms folded, shaking their heads in disbelief. Police were nowhere to be seen in the neighborhood, which is a mix of African American and Hispanic residents living in frame, brick and stone buildings.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.