Trump: The Destroyer of Many Villages - ICTMN.com: Trump is clearly saying that violence against those he targets is alright. He’s even offered to pay the legal costs for anyone caring out violence if they’re arrested. What other message does one received when he says that protestors or dissidents should be “taken out on a stretcher”.
It was the Irish political philosopher Edmund Burke that stated: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” And that has certainly held true throughout so many of history’s worst atrocities.
But he is also known for another equally salient point in this election season: “It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the publick to be the most anxious for its welfare.”
Let’s now turn 180 degrees away from this nonsense and look at the traditional leadership selection process in Indigenous civilizations. All of those running in the American election would be disqualified from consideration as leaders. Within an Indigenous political process leadership is conferred on the ones who demonstrated a completely opposite set of values, principles and actions. In fact, you would be disqualified for even suggesting that you should be considered for chief or clan mother.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.