Operation "Mygale" and "Contraband" Tobacco — Real Peoples Media: There saying that we're frauding the province, frauding the state. But in fact it's the province and the state that are frauding the indigenous people by stealing.
They've taken every single economic opportunity that we've had and either usurped it and commercialized it so that we don't have anything unique to be able to sell or trade. Corn, beans, squash, potatoes, canoes, sunglasses, half the medicines they use, all of those things, they've stolen. As well as the natural resources, fish, wood, agriculture, tobacco. In addition to that anything that we raise as an economic opportunity for ourselves they make illegal.
So we are stuck on the side of the road selling trinkets because it's the only thing they couldn't be bothered to do. The racism in Canada is so high that the non-indigenous population won't come and shop here because it's good. They'll come here only if there's an economic advantage to them. Which means that the only economic advantage that we can create is a tax one, and then it starts the loop over again.
So if Canada's population wasn't so racist and if its government wasn't actively working to break international law and try and destroy us as a people, and make it so we can't stand up, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.