PressTV-UK: Trump lied Cameron invited him: The office of British Prime Minister David Cameron has denied a claim by US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that he had been invited for a visit to the UK.
"It's long-standing practice for the prime minister to meet with the Republican and Democrat presidential nominees if they visit the UK. Given the parties have yet to choose their nominees, there are no confirmed dates for this," said a 10 Downing Street statement on Friday.
Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe earlier the day that “he (Cameron) would like me now to visit 10 Downing Street. They put out that invitation about two days ago.”
The New York businessman’s remarks come as he has previously suggested that he might not have “a very good relationship” with Cameron if elected.
In an interview with ITV's "Good Morning Britain" on Monday, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee also slammed Cameron for calling his proposed ban temporarily barring Muslims from the US “divisive, stupid and wrong,” referring to Cameron’s December remarks.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.