Lawyer Defending Baltimore PD Tied to White Supremacist Groups | Colorlines: The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reported yesterday (August 17) on Glen Keith Allen's membership with the neo-Nazi group National Alliance. Allen works with Baltimore's Litigation and Claims Practice Group and is defending the city and police department in a 2015 lawsuit filed by Sabien Burgess, a Black man who spent 19 years in jail for a murder of which he was ultimately exonerated. Burgess' complaint argues that police withheld evidence that cast doubt on his conviction.
"Baltimore's Litigation and Claims Practice Group is arguably one of the most aggressive and successful defenders of police misconduct in the country," said the SPLC. "The Burgess case is one of three cases against Baltimore currently before the courts that allege wrongful incarceration."
Documents featured in the SPLC's report indicate that Allen paid dues to the National Alliance for years, subscribed to its publication and purchased one of the group's DVDs about Holocaust denial. Records also reveal Allen's contributions to and presumed leadership with the American Eagle Party, whose leader Merlin Miller spoke about 9/11 conspiracies on Iranian television. Allen also appeared in one of the party's videos on the possible dangers of vaccines.
Links to this posting:
Aboriginal News Group
Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates
- (RIP) John John [Occupied Canada]
- Sina Brown-Davis [Occupied Australia]
- (RIP) Ridwan Laher [Rep. of South Africa]
- Mars2Earth [Occupied Aotearoa]
- Bolivia Rising [Bolivia]
- Simon Moya-Smith [Occupied N. America]
- Zashnain Zainal [Malaysia]
- Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria [Peru/Occupied N. America]
- Debbie Reese [Occupied N. America]
- Gerald and Maas Night\u2019s Lantern [Occupied Canada]
- Min Reyes [Occupied Canada]
- @alyssa011968 [Occupied N. America]
- Martyn Namorong [Papua New Guinea]
- Abiyomi Kofi [Occupied N. America]
- Tiokasin Ghosthorse [Occupied N. America]
- Vagabond Beaumont [Occupied Puerto Rico/N. America]
- Lupe Morales [Occupied N. America/Oaxaca,MX]
- Aztatl Garza [Occupied N. America]
This is an Ad-Free Newswire
Southern Poverty Law Center
This site uses the Blogspot Platform
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.