Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content | Leap to Bottom

Enbridge stalls on Dakota Access purchase | WDAZ

25.12.16

Enbridge stalls on Dakota Access purchase | WDAZ: SEC filings show the joint venture is to pay $2 billion for a 49 percent interest in Bakken Holdings Co. LLC, a subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners and Sunoco Logistics Partners that owns 75 percent of the Dakota Access pipeline. Phillips 66 owns the remaining 25 percent. The Enbridge/Marathon purchase was announced Aug. 2, just before pipeline protests erupted around a river crossing north of the Standing Rock Reservation.


Read the full article … 

Dispatch: Aboriginal Press Media Group  |   Permalink  |   [25.12.16]  |   0 comments

7367240521515359912

»  {Newer-Posts} {Older-Posts}  «

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Links to this posting:

Create a Link


 / 25.12.16 / 2016/12/#7367240521515359912




Aboriginal News Group

Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates




This is an Ad-Free Newswire


#ReportHate
============
Southern Poverty Law Center


This site uses the Blogspot Platform



Impressum

Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.