Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content | Leap to Bottom

How The U.S. Marshals And Bureau Of Prisons Are Trying To Break My Hunger Strike – Prison Reform Movement's Weblog- America: Land of the Free, Home of the Incarcerated

4.1.17

How The U.S. Marshals And Bureau Of Prisons Are Trying To Break My Hunger Strike – Prison Reform Movement's Weblog- America: Land of the Free, Home of the Incarcerated: By Martin Gottesfeld

On the 43rd day of my hunger strike I was told the U.S. Marshalls had ordered my transfer to a facility in New York that was better equipped to handle my medical condition. At that point I had gone about four days without any fluids whatsoever and to make my wishes and refusal to provide medical consent crystal clear, I had written “No IV DNR” on the inside of both my elbows. Hey, if the DOJ wanted to allow notorious federal prosecutor Carmen Ortiz and her lackeys to keep holding me because I tried to protect innocent, learning disabled teenager Justina Pelletier from abuse, torture, and an agonizing death, then I wanted to make sure they were fully committed to backing Ortiz up as she makes a pet toy and total mockery of our justice system yet again.


Read the full article … 

Dispatch: Aboriginal Press Media Group  |   Permalink  |   [4.1.17]  |   0 comments

3973432710731799210

»  {Newer-Posts} {Older-Posts}  «

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 / 4.1.17 / 2017/01/#3973432710731799210




Aboriginal News Group

Contributing Editors, International Correspondents & Affiliates




This is an Ad-Free Newswire


#ReportHate
============
Southern Poverty Law Center


This site uses the Blogspot Platform



Impressum

Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is maintained by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS) a subset of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All material provided here is for informational purposes only, including all original editorials, news items and related post images, is published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license (unless otherwise stated) and/or 'Fair Use', via section 107 of the US Copyright Law). This publication is autonomous; stateless and non-partisan. We refuse to accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations and assume no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked data of any other referenced website. The APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal and/or violent behaviour.